Following the amazing success of our previous Israel and Jordan treks, you can now sign up for our 2023 trek!
The 2023 trek will begin run from the 4th-12th November, we’ll start in Israel, cross the border in Tiberius and journey throughout Jordan. Please see below for the Israel360Jordan Trek Pack which contains more details about the trek, and the registration form to sign up for this trek.
- Witness MDA’s vital work in Israel with a visit to the newly opened Marcus National Blood Services Centre in Ramla and the opportunity to join an ambulance shift (subject to availability)
- Explore the Roman Ruins in Jerash
- Learn about the lifesaving work of the Jordan National Red Crescent Society
- Trek around Petra, one of The Seven Wonders of the World
- Star gaze, hike and experience Bedouin life in Wadi Rum
- You’ll cover over 60km on foot, and together with the Middle Eastern sun, will be a great personal challenge!
and much more… The Israel360Jordan Trek is the ultimate challenge and an experience you won’t forget!
The cost of the trek is £600pp registration fee (based on two people sharing a room), plus £3,000pp minimum fundraising target.
See the Trek Pack for a full provisional itinerary and to sign up for the trip.israel360jordan trek pack and registration form TREK photo Gallery
For more information contact us on the below form, or call the office on 020 8201 5900: